Monday, December 14, 2015

Moonday baby

Seed Moon in Aquarius  - a baby Einstein

Moonday's new baby Moon is a wonderful time to tune in to inspiration, states of higher consciousness, and what needs to be revolutionized. All this from the perspective of 'the high witness' - detached, innovative, avant-garde. 

This Moon gives us a chance to energize the 6th and 7th chakras, centers of psychic and spiritual power. It's wonderful to time to think of ways of how one can make a difference in the world but watch for getting caught up in appearances and shallow displays of elegance lacking substance.

What this Moon brings to my mind is a brilliant genius child. One who is ahead of the norm in so many ways but needs to be nurtured and guided in the ways of sensitivity towards others.

What in me is genius?  It's a question I don't often consider. The clue lies in where I am least sensitive towards the needs of others. The thoughts within that take me further from a heart centered or body centered experience and into the wild cosmic possibilities yet to be imagined on a collective level. I will have to meditate on this...

Or what is so far out of the ordinary that to speak of it makes me feel silly or awkward? Today I spoke of the possibility of an ancient civilization, like Atlantis for instance, with my down-to-earth scientist daughter.

"Impossible!" she says. "Pseudo-science!"

Ok, so there's absolutely no scientific basis for it. That's alright. It's me getting out of my everyday world of the external hello-how's-the-weather and using my imagination. It's also a way to spark new ways of thinking and learning.  Our conversation went from considering the veracity of the Piri Reis map (the pseudo-science part), to the Nazca lines (interesting for it's rarefied topography). It's growth on an intellectual level, forget practicality.

What's more fun though is that my scientist daughter is considering applying to NASA's call for astronauts!!! What??? This is the first I've heard of this. And she's not joking. It's not totally out of the realm of possibility for her, but for me to think of her on her way to Mars?...it's mind-blowing!

But I shouldn't be surprised...this is how this Moonday rocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment