Friday, January 8, 2016

and now Pluto sits on my ascendant



I feel raw and restless after the holidays. 
Usually I find peace sometime before and I want to hold on to that 
But it dissipates and melts away 
In the light of what often feels like too much noise and ‘people fracking’.

That’s what I call it when I yearn for tenderness and round ripeness…
When I feel I must close doors to find respite…
When I long for grandmother’s lap
And godmother laughing in the corners of my heart.

It has nothing to do with lack of love…
I see there is love, but it’s not gentle and soft…
It’s 'I’m all confused but I love you' love…
It’s 'look at me am I ok?' love.

Sometimes I want to sit quietly with them all,
No wine glasses clinking
Nothing in the oven
No plans for the future of the next hour.


I just want to sit and let the stars fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment